Sunday, May 3, 2009

Home again Home again!

Well Ethan and well Justin or I spent a week in the hospital.  Ethan came home yesterday,  he is breathing much better but still not perfect but i feel he is doing better then when he first came home.  So now the plan is to wait and hope that he doesn't get sick and hopefully they won't have to put the trach in.  Which means i have to keep Ethan at home away from people.  I feel like I haven't been to church in forever which I hate, but its kind of the way it has to be, between my sick kids and me still feeling sick!  Hurling at the hospital was a new adventure.  Anyway at least my house stayed clean while we were in between home and the hospital.  And a major bonus was Justin actually got work off....never has happened!  They have been so understanding and nice about Ethan being in the hospital.  Anyway that has been such blessing to me, I would seriously be broken if he were not home this week.  

9 comments:

Christie said...

Glad to hear he is home. Thank heavens Justin's work was being reasonable! What an adventure your family has been on. You must be so strong! Thinking and praying for you. :-)

Kate said...

I hope things continue to be fine. Yep, hurling in the hospital is definitely not fun. :) Take care!

Emilee said...

I'm glad you have Justin home and sorry you're homebound for a little bit. Darn germs.

Kari Clark said...

I'm so glad that he is home again and that you are forced to stay home and take a break. If you need me to take Kaden for awhile, let me know, Ana would love a playmate.

Miriam said...

I'm so glad to hear things are looking a little better! I've been worried about you guys. hang in there!

Hollie said...

Great news! I wish I was there to help you out. You are such a strong person. I am sorry to hear that you were sick in the hospital.

Unknown said...

Hang in there Annie. Sounds rough to me. I hope Ethan heals and is better soon.

Renae said...

Annie, I'm sorry about the difficulties. Kaden and Ethan have the best mom in the world!!

Ryan, Candace, Jack and Macie said...

Yeah I am so glad that you are home! That was kind of a short hospital stay for Ethan (in comparison) nice work kid! So nice that Justin was ableo to get off to help you out. How is Kaden doing with all the crazy? Take care of yourself and the little bambino inside. We miss you guys!