Friday, June 12, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!!  We are having a girl and we are really excited of course if it were a boy we would be equally excited, but I think we need some more estrogen in this little family!  Ethan had to go to the hospital again and have scar tissue removed, but he is now doing really well again.... so we are just hoping no more will come back.  Kaden is hilarious and for those of you who find this disgusting, I am sorry in advance....Kaden pooped in the potty at the hospital in Ethan's room and came out and said, "I did a pine cone poop!"  it truly did look as such and Justin and I were laughing about it all night.  

11 comments:

Christie said...

The story of the pine cone poop just drives home the fact that you are in need of more Estrogen in that little family! Congratulations, you'll love dressing her up

Kate said...

YAY!!! Having a girl after two boys is just about the best thing ever. You'll LOVE it!

KassiahMyers said...

Oh I am so happy for you! If anyone needs a girl in their family it would be you!!!! Tell Kaden good job! And I hope Ethan continues to get well! i will call you soon to chat! Love ya!

Beth said...

CONGRATS! I'm thrilled for you! Little girls are darling and any new little tanner will be cute as can be. How've you been feeling? Hope things are going well.

Karen said...

Very cool! I can only imagine how excited you are for that little girl! Congrats! Call if you come to town, it's been too long!

Renae said...

Yay for girls ( and boys), but fun to have drama at the house! Congrats. I hope you're feeling well Annie and Ethan is healthy and at home!!! Miss you. :)

Aaron & Nancy said...

Congratulations on your good news! Girls are so much fun. Boys are too - just in a different way! Way to go Kaden!

Kari Clark said...

Yeah for PINK!! I'm so excited for you guys, that little girl will be loved by all!

John said...

Congratulations.....lots of little girls are great or so I hear.

Jer + Lu said...

How perfect for you! Congrats :)

Gedge Mamma said...

I remember when Jaylen had a "heart" poop, we had to take pictures and everything. Congrats! a girl yea!