Thursday, December 11, 2008








We are hanging in over here, we had a great Thanksgiving with my Aunt Jannet(technically she is my dad's cousin) she is so fun to be with and her children are wonderful and so fun to be around, Justin got the whole day off and we had so much fun with there family.. we even had to dance as couples in front of their whole family--very embarrassing, but a blast! Kaden is pushing limits a lot lately, so I just have been going a little crazy, but hanging in, he does and says the most hilarious stuff and then turns around and does these nasty things, oh well, gotta love it, huh? Ethan is doing great too, he has a surgery for taking his tonsils out on MOnday, but I don't know if he is going to be able to get it. He is kind of getting a cough, so who knows, either way my parents are coming in town, I am soo excited! They are even coming to church with us, so I don't have to be alone, yay! We have our tree up and two other christmas decorations... I think that's all I have the energy to put up, oh well, maybe next year I will have more energy to get it all out. Hope you are all well and have wonderful happy holidays!!


6 comments:

KassiahMyers said...

Hey ya Annie! I didn't know about the surgery! I hope it all goes okay. Give Ethan a little lovin from us, we miss is adorable little smile! Sounds like you had a good holiday! I am glad that Justin actually got to join you this year! Have fun with your parents in town and let me know how Monday goes!!! Miss Ya!

Nichole and Jeremy said...

Annie!

I totally bought that hat for Wyatt! Gotta love Cars!

You are coming for Christmas Eve RIGHT!

Renae said...

Hang in there Annie. I'm glad your parents are there, aren't they wonderful! It sounds like Kaden is pulling a Zachery. :) What is your address so we can send some holy day greetings? R

Kate said...

So glad to see a post from you! We continue to think of and pray for your little family.

Hollie said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Sorry to hear about Ethan's surgery. I hope everything turns out well. You are such a great mom! I truly admire you.

justjoan said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Best Wishes,
Joan