Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I have no fun pictures, sorry, I don't bring my camera to the nasty hospital :) So Ethan had surgery on Monday afternoon, we are still in the hospital, he had breathing complications after his surgery, we are in ICU, but he is doing so much better, thank heavens!!! I was ready for a straight-jacket today, but luckily my Mom and Dad are here and gave me a break. Its funny how a nap and a shower can do wonders! I have little tolerance for being in hospitals anymore so the poor nurses and doctors, I just keep saying I can take care of him at home and they are being extra precautious and keeping him here, so I gues that is good thing, although I can't really see it. Justin is working like a dog, but at least there is an end in sight he gets Sunday off, so that will be fun. Thanks for prayers and support, I know Heavenly Father is watching out for our little red head, he is tough and has made it through another big hump. Love ya all and I hope you are all doing really fun Christmas things. At least this weekend we did go to Pro Bass Shops and did some cute holiday stuff.

10 comments:

Hollie said...

I am really sorry to hear about Ethan's complications. We will pray for you and your family. Ethan is a strong little boy! Hang in there.

KassiahMyers said...

I had no idea what was happening!!!! I wished I lived closer to help! Keep me updated and we will keep him in our prayers, and you hang in there! I will call you soon! Love ya!

Tam said...

I am so glad that Ethan is doing okay. Kessa has been asking me about him all week. Every day she asks if it is an Ethan day.

Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with. I am home most days so if you need a good long nap I can watch Kaden for you. Just let me know.

Nichole and Jeremy said...

Annie

God Bless your sweet little family! I am glad you got a nap and a shower!

Love ya

Nichole

Mandi Castro said...

Annie, Please call me if there is anything I can do.. Hang in there. I am so glad he is going better..

Karen said...

And you are as tough as he is Annie, hang in there...miss you and love you lots!

Eaton Family said...

I'm so out of the loop...I hope all gets better. I haven't seen your blog for a while - loved the birthday pictures and thanksgiving pictures...and I ADORE the picture you put at the top of your blog. Let me know if there is anything I can do!

herbie said...

Annie--you are a little stinker!! I didn't even know that Ethan was having surgery until it was basically happening. If you need any help this weekend--give me a call. I would love to watch Kaden if you need some help. I'm so happy to hear that Ethan is doing better!! AMY

Natalee said...

Annie I found you yeah! ET's in our prayers, cute little man. I have the cutest pic of him from Thanksgiving. Glad I found you!

Rachel B. said...

Annie, I have been thinking about you all week...even though my lack of getting in contact with you has probably shown otherwise. Anyway, I'm so glad your parents were in town and able to stay an extra day. I'm around all day tomorrow and would love to watch Kaden for you. I know I have a new little one, but Reese is actually easier when she has a friend around. I'll call you tomorrow.