Sunday, December 28, 2008











We are back on track! And apparently many people I have talked to pretty much had a weird holiday with illness and other not-so-fun things, so hopefully everyone made it through and now we are all ready for the New Year full of better days! Ethan was pretty darn miserable and sickly until I finally called and a nurse from the ENT office suggested maybe a stronger antibiotic, well it worked, and of course the many prayers! He is like a new little red head, all smiles, and oh, the sleep is so precious and great, although poor little Kaden had the stomach flu and woke up hurling through the night a couple nights ago, such is parenthood huh? Thanks heavens for my ward they brought meals, took Kaden for me, it was so much more bearable with their help! Chrismas was a blast at my Aunt's house in Broomfield and Justin got the whole day off, amazing! So I finally took Ethan and Kaden out, after being homebound for a couple weeks. Those are the pictures I posted it is one of my favorite places to take the kids in the winter- the Nature and Science museum

4 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Oh good! I'm so glad things are going better and that little Ethan is doing so well. I hope you had a good Christmas and that you got to see Justin at least for a little bit. Talk to you soon.

Christie said...

Oh, the boys are getting so BIG! I can't believe it! WOW! So glad I found your blog! Now I can keep up yeah

Hollie said...

I am so glad things are looking up for you guys. I am sorry I haven't responded to your email. I promise I will... I haven't forgotten. You have a wonderful New Year!!! Take care.

Renae said...

Annie, you rock. You are an amazing mom and can do anything! Here's to asserting yourself with the doc's and nurse's!! I can see your strength. Keep on keeping on. Love you.